Saturday, January 21, 2017

Set Me Free by M.R. Leahy


Rating: 5 out of 5
Recommend: Yes (adult audience only)
Book one of a series not released yet

Blurb:
Set Me Free is a dark romance
I do not advise anyone who is sensitive to certain subjects or sexual situations to read it as it does contain certain situations.

Set Me Free
Torn and betrayed by her family, Emmalyn is taken and forced to live with her mother and stepfather, who happens to be the leader of one of the biggest sex trafficking rings around.

Thrown into a world of sex and slavery, Emmalyn is roomed with Kodah. A hot-headed boy, whose only weakness is her.

Both lost and tortured in this endless hell, they cling to the hope that one day they will make it out, that one day they will be set free.

Let me just say...whoa. And if you don't like to read about sex trafficking of children, this is not for you. At all. 

My general take on this book:
It was really interesting to read. I could not put it down...Wait, let me back up. I received this book as a giveaway and I am so glad I did. So, I could not put this book down. My eyes were heavy and I kept thinking, "just one more chapter." Well, one more turned into two...you know how that story goes. If not, what are you reading? This book was sexy, dark, interesting, action packed, heart breaking and left me with a cliff hanger. I was so upset when I learned that there wasn't a book 2 yet. Oh MY GOODNESS! Why didn't anyone tell me. I was caught up in the storyline so heavily that I almost cried when I figured this out. But you should read it. I swear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment