Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The One I Gave My Heart To (book 2) By Mercedes G

Rating 4.5 out of 5
Recommend: yes!

This one would have gotten a 5 but there were too many grammatical errors that messed up a perfect score. Now that I am over the language, I just hope she hires a good editor to get her stuff together.

It took me a few hours to finish this one and I can't wait for the next book.

Book 1 left out with a bang. Literally. And this book kept me on the edge of my seat also! Book 3? I will be waiting.

So, if you have not read the first book...do not pass go, don't collect $200. I know you need that money, but now that I can speak freely about things that happened in book 1, go home, you will collect your cash later.

*spoilers ahead*

At the end of book, Mia went to visit Dola (against his wishes) and discovered the love of her life between two vending machines, having sex with a random chic. Yes, honey. He was getting it in and my jaw dropped. Poor Kelsi gets shot in the end of book 1 by Ruth's psycho girlfriend.

Yeah...book 2 makes you fall in deeper with Dola. And all I will hint at is birthday scene...oooh...hot! Lol read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment