Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Welcome to Dot's Dirty Book Deets

This blog will serve as a review site for books that I stumble upon. I am finally doing something for ME! This has been something I have wanted to do for a long long time, but just have not given myself the opportunity to do so. Now that all I have planned for this year is to give birth to this new baby, I think it is time to get to doing things that I said I would do.

Why a book review blog? All I do is read! I love reading and ever since I was added to my mommy group's book club, I have been exposed to a lot more authors.

Who is my favorite author? Right now, Colleen Hoover. I may be a little obsessed, but that's okay. I will be rereading all of her books to refresh my memory to write accurate reviews.

How will I rate these book? I am currently coming up with a more specific scale based on a 1 - 5 rating so I can keep it accurate and my readers will always know what to expect.

How did I come up with the blog title? I asked my book club and they gave me suggestions. A close friend from my mommy group nicknamed me "Dot" and it really has grown on me.

I have to wrap this up because a certain 18 month old is messing with my keys. I hope you all will enjoy this and share this blog with everyone! My first review will be posted in a few hours. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.

Image result for Me before you

No comments:

Post a Comment