Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Fourteen Shades of F*cked Up by various writers

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 5 out of 5
Recommend: yes
Genre: steamy and sexy for 18+ audience


GOODREADS blurb:
Roses are red. So is passion. And blood.

Fourteen authors have brought you stories of pain and love.
Struggle and dissonance.
Lust and depravity.

Whether your poison is a naughty husband and wife, a kinky night out on the town, or something a little supernatural, come indulge in your deepest, darkest, most f*cked up cravings.

We promise we won’t judge if you won’t

Authors: Alyson Hale, Ariel Marie, Brittney Coon, Cristina Slough, J.A. Kerr, J.L.
Baldwin, Jennifer Loring, Lilly James, Marie Skye, ML Rodriguez, N. Mills,

QUINN, S. Valentine, Zack Halford

Honestly, I would have given this a 5 out of 5. It deserves one, but I really don't care that some of the stories weren't longer to provide me with more. Okay...okay...I will go change my rating. There is really no way to review this in my normal way. I was taking notes so I could refer back to them, but you know how reading goes with me. I was on the edge of my seat. My heart rate was beating. There's something for everyone in this anthology. Supernatural, romance, bondage...yeah..it gets steamy.

So, if you are looking for a good read, pick up this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment